Religious thinking. What exactly is it? Is it something we need more of or less of in our world? It often comes as a surprise when I say that I struggle with religious thinking. A clue is in the bell-shaped curve below:
Do come and join the podcast discussion with my co-host Andrew Horton and I as we discuss:
- What do we exactly mean by religious thinking?
- The problem that this creates
- some semi-humourous examples that illustrate this.
- religious thinking and mental health
- The alternative to religious thinking
- The implications for how we should then live.
If you would like to explore this subject further please also see the following blog posts:
Do add your comments, thoughts and ideas on this provocative subject.