Success! We are all looking for it in some way or other. How do we make sense of success in an increasingly challenging and complex world?
Do come and join my co-host Andrew Horton and I as we explore:
– cultural ideas of success
– linking success to excellence and fulfilment
– why success is first an inside job
– distinguishing between process and outcome goals
– timeless measures of success
– success as “having those who know me the best, love and respect me the most, and finishing well.”
– the top 5 regrets of the dying
For all this and much more do listen to the podcast!
The transcript of this episode can be found here.
Also it would be great if you felt able to rate the programme on iTunes as well as pass it on to those who you think would benefit from listening.
If you would like to understand this subject more, please see the following previous blog posts: